Wednesday, September 15, 2010

C4K #1 and #2 Summary

Screen Shot by Mattie Brooks of Mr. C's Class Blog Logo

        I was assigned to comment on Ariana Vazquez's blog. She is an 8th grade student at Noel Elementary School. In her About Me blog I learned that she was born in Mexico and raised there until she was ten years old. Her favorite subject is science, but she likes P.E and art as well. She has four sisters, one of which is her twin. In my comment I told her briefly about my trip to Cozumel, Mexico and asked if she had ever been there. I also told her that science was my favorite subject as well and I told her about a few courses that I took in high school.

       I thought that Ariana's Manifesto blog was a very good start. Her manifesto consisted of: being respectful, being responsible, taking school more seriously, and not touching other students. My comment stated that respect and responsibility are very important in school, as well as in life. I also told her that school does take a lot of time and work, but every minute is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment