Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blog Post #5

     The Benefits of Podcasting in the Classroom had some really great points. I have never seen or experienced a podcast in my educational career, so this was a good video for me to watch. It not only tells of the benefits, but along with this it tells some ways podcasts can be used in the classroom. The Learning Podcasting tutorial link was fantastic! This will be extremely beneficial when creating my own podcast. This tutorial literally tells you everything that you need to know about creating a podcast. The Judy Scharf Podcast Collection is a great tool because there is a file that you can download that has a list of benefits of podcasting in education! While this list is not very long, how many more benefits do you need written down for you before you are willing to try podcasting in your classroom?! I certainly do not need any more. I think that all of these resources will be very beneficial when creating my own podcast.

1 comment:

  1. This weeks selections are truly great resources for teachers using podcasting. Podcasting is an excellent tool to have in the teaching tool box. I know in my own experience podcasting really seems to bring students together and offers students opportunities to learn a wide variety of incidental skills.

    Your blog looks Awesome! Keep up the good work. SS

    ReplyDelete