Wednesday, December 1, 2010

C4T #4 Summary

I was assigned to comment on "What Now? What Next? So What?". This particular teacher has many interesting blog posts, but the two thatI chose to comment on were: Web 3.0 and Paperless Day. Web 3.0 is a video about how the internet is evolving. This video really makes you realize just how vast technology is and how amazing the internet is. This post made me wish that I had been around when the internet first came about. How incredible that would have been!

Paperlless Day was a neat post as well. This was another video, this one detailing what the students had done on Paperless Day. I had never heard of this day prior to reading this post, but I would love to incorporate days like this in the future. It seemed that the kids really enjoyed their assignments as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment